Following its successful launch in December 2013, niche property marketing agency Blaze Marketing last night celebrated its first year in business with a party at Liquorice Bar on the ground floor of 82 King Street in Manchester city centre. The event, attended by 80 guests, the majority of which were clients that Blaze has acquired over the past year including property agents, developers and landlords.
Co-founder of Blaze Marketing, Daniel Bourmad said,
“We have had a fantastic year since we set up with a great deal of support from our contacts, and many have commented that the timing was perfect, just as the property market is benefiting from an upturn.
“Our party was great fun and we intend to hold it as an annual event, bigger and better year on year to coincide with our growth to thank our clients and others that have supported us.”
The agency has also launched a newly updated website www.blaze-marketing.co.uk to highlight some of its successes over the last year including –
- Establishing a number of national clients in both public and private sectors
- Winning a number of competitive pitches including Vision Park for Trebor Developments, Burnley Council & GVA
- Full strategic campaign for Solway 45 acting for LSH, the MoD, Cumbria & Carlisle Councils for a 250 acre site close to the Scottish Borders
- New marketing material for Peel Holding’s national retail portfolio
- Shortlisted for “Property campaign of the year” at the Northern Marketing Awards 2014
Kevin Whitter, co-founder of Blaze Marketing stated that the company is also recruiting;
“In line with our business growth plan and continuous expansion of our client base, we’re keen to expand the team whilst retaining our professional and creative values. We enjoy pushing boundaries with our digital offering and want to be seen at the forefront of technology when considering clients’ campaigns. We aim to offer well planned and thought-out campaigns for our clients.