Blaze Marketing has recruited a new graphic designer, Steven Johnson, to join co-founders Daniel Bourmad and Kevin Whitter as they gear up for growth having built a reliable client base for Blaze in its first year.
Co-founder of Blaze Marketing, Daniel Bourmad said, “We have had a fantastic year since we set up with a great deal of support from our contacts, and many have commented that the timing was perfect, just as the property market is benefiting from an upturn. It’s fantastic that we’re able to expand so quickly after set up which is at the higher end of expectations. We will be continuing our growth through this year with an ambition to recruit further staff in the near future.”
Steven joins Blaze from Skills Network in Selby, North Yorkshire. He re-trained as a graphic designer at Shillington College in Manchester having
worked for a number of years in business administration. Steven studied Business and Law at Sheffield Hallam University and hails from Darlington in
the North East and is 30 years old.
Kevin Whitter, head of creative at Blaze Marketing said “Steven has a great knowledge of both digital and print solutions, and an enthusiasm for working with clients and a passion for creating unique and exciting brands. Steve also has extensive experience working closely with videographers, web developers and printers to create innovative and eye-catching projects. He will no doubt be a valuable asset to the growing team here at Blaze.”
Blaze marked its first year in business with a party at Liquorice in Manchester’s King Street at the end of 2015, Daniel Bourmad added; “Our party was great fun and we intend to hold it as an annual event, bigger and better year on year to coincide with our growth to thank our clients and
others that have supported us.”
The agency has also launched an updated website www.blaze-marketing.co.uk to highlight some of its successes over the last year including –
* Establishing a number of national clients in both public and private sectors
* Winning a number of competitive pitches including Vision Park for Trebor Developments, Burnley Council & GVA
* Full strategic campaign for Solway 45 acting for LSH, the MoD, Cumbria & Carlisle Councils for a 250 acre site close to the Scottish Borders
* New marketing material for Peel Holding’s national retail portfolio
* Shortlisted for “Property campaign of the year” at the Northern Marketing Awards 2014